Obtaining your Limited Liquor Licence

Drinking on Adelaide RT Mini Buses is permitted in some instances but the law in South Australia requires that to do this you must have a Limited Liquor Licence. To be at the stage of obtaining your Limited Liquor Licence  you would need to have secured your bus booking by paying a deposit and our office would of supplied you with the Bus Registration number you will need in your application.

You must of read and be willing to abide by our terms and conditions. These can be read by clicking on the link, Terms and Conditions

If you have your credit card and the bus registration number you are ready to apply for your Limited Liquor Licence follow this link,  Obtaining a Limited Liquor Licence




Comments are closed.